logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap ToDo list

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Fri Apr 25 20:54:05 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

I would like to have img-tiles which have globally nearly the same
filesize, so that they use the space of devices like eTrex 10.

With my actual map I use globally the same value for max-nodes. But the
size of the img-tiles differ more then factor 2. Eg. a tile in Germany
is between 2 and 5 mb where a tile in China is about 10 mb. If I remove
details, this difference will increase, because in Germany more objects
will be removed from the img-tile then in China.

Henning