logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway reverse patch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Apr 24 17:55:50 BST 2014

Nope, with independent I meant - they only use it for features where it
doesn't matter. Namely Routes. Never seen asymetric lines in any other
use. But I haven't seen all .typ files from Garmin - but try to always
get the newest demo maps and anlyze the .typfile. Lately been a bit lazy
on that though...