logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway reverse patch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 24 16:35:46 BST 2014

Hi Felix,

the problem with oneway=-1  should not appear often. If
I got you right you say that there is another problem
with roads that have a direction?
Can you give an example ? Just the OSM id of a way that
causes problems with your style. Maybe we find that
Minkos style has the same problem, maybe we find that
Minko found a better solution.

Gerd