logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway reverse patch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Apr 24 16:04:23 BST 2014

Is this patch still needed?

I must say it didn't work at all anyhow so far.

I think the problem is that for many ways I don't add oneway tag, but
still need the reversal to work as in 2013. Here is a list of direction
dependant tags - that also if no oneway present MUST make sure that road
is not reversed or old behaviour kept:

incline
bicycle:left
bicycle:right
oneway:bicycle
bicycle:oneway
cycleway:left
cycleway:right

(and maybe some others I right now don't recall).

So far I haven't been able to render a correct map, with or without
patch. But I noticed that the patch doesn't apply clean anymore and
conflicts - so is there something for the better?
Far too often the bicycle way has been on the wrong side of the road, or
arrows showing difficult to bike uphill (incline & mtb:scale:uphill>1)
way arrows showing wrong direction!

(P.S. I'm basically still detached from fast internet and can only start
playing around from next Monday).