logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] The --route option

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 22 06:32:08 BST 2014

Hi all,

if I got that right, mkgmap doesn't create usable maps
without the --route option (index is not complete)
On the other hand, StyledConverter doesn't evaluate the option,
it just analyses if a line could be routable .
A lot of routines are only executed for routable ways,
e.g. the housenumber code.

I think we should remove (ignore) the --route option, as it is mandantory.
If possible, we should allow to create maps that don't contain
a NOD section, I think this is wanted by some users.