logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3200: Reapply 3198 as svn move

From UliBaer ulibaer at gmail.com on Sun Apr 20 10:47:54 BST 2014

GerdP wrote
> Hi Uli,
>
> no problem, I expected something like that ;-)
>
> Gerd

Hi Gerd,

confirmed now, with new dataset version 3200 is fine, no garbled display on
etrex Vista HCx anymore. I'm very sorry for blaming mkgmap for this, but in
the same time don't understand, how the dataset could became corrupted. I'm
using the daily update function in osmupdate together with osmconvert, never
had any problems with them... :?

Thanks and kind regards, Uli