logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap ToDo list

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Apr 16 20:52:47 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

Bugfix: Internal oneway handling
At the moment all oneway ways are normalized to onway=yes (they are
reversed when they are tagged with oneway=-1). But all other tags are
left untouched. So that will be something like
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/browser/josm/trunk/src/org/openstreetmap/josm/corrector/ReverseWayTagCorrector.java

RFE: Parameters for style functions
maxspeedkmh() evaluates the maxspeed tag only.
It might be useful to have something like kmh(${maxspeed:forward}).

WanMil