logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bug in SeaGenerator ?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Apr 16 20:43:58 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

you found a bug which exists since the SeaGenerator was invented (and
nobody noticed it so far ;-).

The effect is quite small. Only for some wrong coastline ways
(anti-islands etc.) the internal error handling of the SeaGenerator
copies this way and tries to keep the name of it. I think the intention
is to be able to use the name of islands. This should work only if the
style file handles this.

I didn't test it further as I recommend to use precompiled sea and I
think the SeaGenerator is deprecated...

WanMil