logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] restriction relations with wrong restriction text

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 13 15:05:39 BST 2014

Hi ,

the current wiki
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:restriction#Tags

documents these restriction texts:
no_right_turn / no_left_turn / no_u_turn / no_straight_on / only_right_turn / only_left_turn / only_straight_on / no_entry / no_exit

current mkgmap allows typos like
no_turn_right , no_turn_xyz (anything that starts with no_turn)
as well as
all strings that start with only_turn
It prints a warning for them, but doesn't ignore them.

I found 14 no_turn_on_red restrictions like this:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2033334
which probably should not be interpreted like normal restrictions, so I think mkgmap should not accept generics.

OK?

Gerd