logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] restriction relations with wrong restriction text

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Apr 13 11:44:16 BST 2014

Hi all,

should mkgmap ignore if  a no_left_turn restriction doesn't describe a no_left_turn?

For example, look at this
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3414378

>From and to way build a straight line, but tag says restriction=no_left_turn.

I think it is not clear what is meant, this might be an "only_straight_on" or the
to way is wrong or the from way is wrong.

In short:  the restriction should be ignored after printing a warning.

I've coded this check to be very tolerant , so this one is accepted:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1394386

although the difference to a straight line is only 10 degrees.
My test would complain if the difference would be less than 3 degrees.

OK? Better ideas?

Ciao,