logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] report-dead-ends not working

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 9 21:12:43 BST 2014

Hi Carlos,

I think the check works. Please check how you produce your list.
Maybe you have to change the logging properties file or you have to
grep for a different string.
The check produces a warning message like
Oneway road nnn with tags ... comes from nowhere at ..
or
Oneway road nnn with tags ... goes to nowhere at ..

Gerd

GerdP wrote