logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] separate level2 boundary files

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Mon Apr 7 14:33:13 BST 2014

hi!

yes, I generate boundaries from the extract. But I only care for
completeness of level2 as it has the greatest impact on my index. Of course
I use all levels in generating index but missing a few city/county
boundaries is not a big deal. Unfortunately, generating full boundary files
for whole Europe is an overkill.

best regards

Michal Rogala