logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vehicles in restriction relations

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 7 08:29:56 BST 2014

Hi all,

I thought about this again and found this solution:
With r3172 you can add rules to the relations file to manipulate restriction relations,
e.g. like this :
type=restriction & except ~ '.*bicycle'  {set except='${except};motorcar'}

The meaning of the restriction relation is now evaluated after style processing, so
you can change or add or remove tags.
If the restriction is not valid after that, it will be ignored.
You probably have to add a few more rules to handle the cases like
type=restriction:motorcar
or
restriction:motorcar=no_u_turn

I hope that works for all cases?