logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3165 in via_ways branch

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Apr 5 17:31:25 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

one more annoyance:

I suppose that restriction relation 3297476 should be unrecognized
(type=restriction,restriction=no_through_driving).

If mkgmap does not handle this restriction type, it should issue only
one message for it, "unsupported restriction no_through_driving".

Instead, mkgmap is now issuing two messages, about the via ways not
being connected. (If mkgmap is supporting this restriction type, then
these messages are OK to issue.)

This is a similar restriction as the one I described in more detail.
This relation even carries a note explaining that the role=via is not
well-defined.

	Marko