logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] barrier & access

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 2 12:09:15 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

these rules will match before:
barrier=* & foot=*       { set mkgmap:foot='${foot|subst:private=>no}' }
barrier=* & access=*     { addaccess '${access|subst:private=>no}' }

If I got that right, the rule below should not allow bicycle.
It's difficult to verify that in the map as we create a route restriction
for this when --link-pois-to-ways is active. Do you have an example
where this doesn't work?

Gerd

ligfietser wrote