logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vehicles in restriction relations

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Apr 2 05:27:16 BST 2014

Hi Paco,

I didn't try it, but it should be enough to use --link-pois-to-ways
and add a line like this to the points file:

highway=traffic_signals {set mkgmap:road-speed=-1 }
(note the negative value)
For details, please search for mkgmap:road-speed in the style manual
and read the description of the link-pois-to-ways option

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/doc/pdf/style-manual.pdf
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/doc/options

Ciao,
Gerd