logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vehicles in restriction relations

From paco.tyson at free.fr paco.tyson at free.fr on Tue Apr 1 21:25:46 BST 2014

Selon GerdP <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>:

> Hi Paco,
>
> I see no problem here.
> It is up to you to set the speed class of a road, or you can use
> the link-pois-to-ways option to lower the speed at every traffic light
> or other traffic signs which have an influence on the avg. speed.

Nice idea, that's seems a good workaround. If I understand correctly, you
suggest lowering the speed on a node only ? Is this possible with mkgmap/garmin
format ? Or should we cut the road right before and after the node so the
smaller speed applies to a way ?

Cheers,
Paco