logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vehicles in restriction relations

From paco.tyson at free.fr paco.tyson at free.fr on Tue Apr 1 20:48:42 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

Selon Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>:

> AFAIK the img format doesn't contain any kind of traffic light.
Too bad.
It's a pity because traffic lights can have a big impact on the total average
speed. When you've got a traffic light every 150 m on average (i.e. inner
Paris), it's worth taking a detour to avoid them. Longer but quicker.

> I think this is not needed, as it only influences the avg. speed.

Well, if it influences the moving speed, it's meaningful when routing with
"fastest route" setting, isn't it ?
On average, a right turn would take a fraction of time compared to a straight or
left turn.

> BTW: In Germany we have a green arrow which allows right turn after stopping
> and giving way.

Same here.