logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction angle checks

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 1 14:54:14 BST 2014

Hi Marko,

just to make sure:
The example shows a no_u_turn restriction
where "from" way  and "to" way are equal and a via node is used.

Are that the criteria which should tell mkgmap to emit an info and
ignore the restriction?

Why not a warning? I'd say all correct restriction relations which are
ignored should produce a warning.

Gerd