logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vehicles in restriction relations

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Mar 30 12:34:28 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

do you have an idea how to set that in the style?

I think "goods" should not be mapped to delivery. This might also be
changed in the default style access rules. The wiki tells about goods:
light commercial vehicles; e.g., goods vehicles with a maximum allowed
mass of up to 3.5 tonnes
So it should better be mapped to truck?

WanMil