logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] conditional includes in style

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Thu Mar 27 21:49:52 GMT 2014

> That is also quite nice, my main problem with this approach is - can we by
> now assume that the mkgmap:country tag is 99.9% available correctly when
> using precompiled bounds?

I wouldn't take that for granted - I use my own Europe extract of Poland
and border areas of neighbour contries, I generate precompiled boundaries
but often a lot of places outside Poland get mkgmap:country  assigned as
'POL' because I use --country-abbr=POL and  level 2 administrative
boundaries are so incomplete (as extract do not cover whole countries, only
their parts) that mkgmap can't process them.

best regards

Michal Rogala