logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v5] correct make-cycleways

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Mar 26 19:18:33 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > You should not get them without any option
 > unless you modify the style.

I can't trace what is the primary cause of the problem.

I have removed "make-opposite-cycleway" from options and added following
lines to default style:

highway=* & ( cycleway=opposite | cycleway=opposite_lane |
cycleway=opposite_track | oneway:bicycle=no | bicycle:oneway=no ) { set
oppoway=yes }
highway=* & ( oneway=yes | oneway=1 | oneway=true | oneway=-1 ) &
oppoway=yes  {set oneway=no; set access=no; set bicycle=yes; name
'${name} (rower)' } [0x10 road_speed=1 road_class=1 resolution 24 continue]

If I compile map with trunk r3129 then I get additional cycleway with
name including "(rower)".

If I compile with patched mkgmap, I get two additional cycleways, one
with "(rower)" in name, second with "(Cycleway)", exactly like when I
use option "make-opposite-cycleway".

No problem with default style - no additional cycleway, when no changes
in style.

I have attached modified style, a data sample and a batch for mkgmap.
Watch the way:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/226392273

 > what about keeping only the make-opposite-cycleway option?

That is the only option, which I use. I don't see advantages of other
cycleways options. But maybe there are some?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej