logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap logging problem/question

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 26 18:00:17 GMT 2014

Hi Thorsten,

please check if you also have the line
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.level=WARNING
or maybe only
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.level=WARNING

if yes, make sure that
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE
comes after that.

Gerd

Thorsten Kukuk wrote