logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Finalize section not working as expected

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Mon Mar 24 19:12:05 GMT 2014

I just made a few more tests.

Steve Ratcliffe wrote
> On 24/03/14 11:42, Gerd Petermann wrote:
>> @Steve: Can you have a look at it?
>
> I used each set of rules with the file test_area_irsee.osm
>
> The resulting files were identical apart from the timestamps.
>
> So I am unable to replicate any actual difference with those files.
>
> ..Steve

using the original styles from my test_case you should have had differences
in the img files.
But it is now obvious to me that the include of "inc/compat_access" should
have been *before* "inc/access" not *after*

So I changed the order of the includes and for me it seems to work, at least
with the test_area_irsee.osm.

I found no difference in routing if I include "inc/compat_access" right
before "inc/access" or if I just paste it's content to the beginning of
"inc/access" .

The rules had to remain setting *bicycle=no* and *NOT mkgmap:bicycle=no*
though, but it's also obvious why:
inc/access reads
/# set (override) specific restrictions
bicycle=*    { set mkgmap:bicycle='${bicycle}' }
/
that's why it's overriding any mkgmap:bicycle value previously set.

I will do a few more tests, but currently I consider it beeing a bug in my
style rather than a bug in mkgmap.

Thanks for all the help :-)