logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] add-pois-to-areas

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Mar 24 13:01:15 GMT 2014

Hi Marko,

 > If we think of a building, the shape of its outline is one
 > feature, and the location of the main entrance is another.

These object aren't tagged the same way, are they? It isn't a simple
case, where information is duplicated. There will be many ways to
interpret and use this informations. For example it could be
advantageous to move tags from area to point.

 > AFAICT, the source of the problem is the area-to-POI conversion, which
 > does not take into account that a more accurate POI (at the boundary
 > of the area) exists.

Area is an ordered list of poi. Some of them can have tags. You have to
be more precise to define a rule, when area-to-POI function should be
suppressed.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej