logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Finalize section not working as expected

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Mon Mar 24 09:15:29 GMT 2014

Am Montag, 24. März 2014, 09:19:44 schrieb Bernd Weigelt:
> > include 'inc/access';
>
> both tested, same result
>
> > ?
> > Remember that mkgmap evaluates mkgmap:bicycle=*, not bicycle=*.
>
> But this could be my error, i will try this

Made some tests:

highway=path
           & (
              smoothness~'.*(horrible|impassable)' |
              smoothness=very_bad |
              mtb:scale>0 |
              mtb:scale:imba>0
              )
                { set mkgmap:bicycle=no }
highway=path
            & (
               sac_scale~'.*(mountain|alpine)_hiking' |
               smoothness=bad
               )
                { add mkgmap:bicycle=no; }

this rules at the end of inc/compat_access didn't work, tested with inc/access
before and after inc/compat_access and they didn't work, if i do them at the
begin of inc/access.

This is a little bit to high for my little mind

It works, if i do this rules in inc/access, it is clear for me, why this works

highway=path
           & (
              smoothness~'.*(horrible|impassable)' |
              smoothness=very_bad |
              mtb:scale>0 |
              mtb:scale:imba>0
              )
                { set bicycle=no }
highway=path
            & (
               sac_scale~'.*(mountain|alpine)_hiking' |
               smoothness=bad
               )
                { add bicycle=no; }

Bernd