logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Finalize section not working as expected

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Mon Mar 24 05:47:05 GMT 2014

the rules in question are:
/
highway=path
           & (
              smoothness~'.*(horrible|impassable)' |
              smoothness=very_bad |
              mtb:scale>0 |
              mtb:scale:imba>0
              )
                { set bicycle=no }
highway=path
            & (
               sac_scale~'.*(mountain|alpine)_hiking' |
               smoothness=bad
               )
                { add bicycle=no; }
/

When I put then directly in the lines file, before the path definition
rules, routing works as expected.

But when I put them in a separate file included in the finalize section it
does not work reliably.

We tried some diagnosis with "echo" and found that the rules get called in
any case.
Just that on the GARMIN Device they do not apply when called in the finalize
section !?!

There must be some difference in the generated img file that should not be
there.
I suspect that the "path" gets written to the img before the set bicycle=no
is applied.