logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Finalize section not working as expected

From franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Sun Mar 23 13:27:44 GMT 2014

Some additional hints:

I get this problem in 100% of the cases I tested, on ORGON 550.
Did not matter what map was built.
Bernd tried to reproduce the bug with a "bayern" map but did not get the bug
neither on his OREGON 650 nor in BASECAMP.

For faster testing I created a test-area called "xx", and with this area
Bernd was able to reproduce the bug.
He thinks it might be related to a tile boundary problem.

Polygon of the test area: xx.poly
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5800742/xx.poly>
Tile-boundaries produced by splitter:  xx.kml
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5800742/xx.kml>
Test areas.list:  xx_areas.list
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5800742/xx_areas.list>

---

Somehow the notes for my screenshots got lost.
1st  shows the starting point - does not really matter - just somewhere on
the cycleway
2nd shows the target - does not really matter - just somewhere in Irsee or
beyond
3rd shows Activity selection - IMPORTANT chosse Tourbike or Mountainbike
4th shows the calculation method - IMPORTANT choose "short distance"
5th shows the wrong route with the unmodified style
6th shows the correct route with the hacked style

It is also important to go uphill - routing in the opposite direction works.