logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 23 08:11:36 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,
>  > the problem is that one tile can contain different settings
>
> Isn't it exactly the same for ZIP flag?

yes, but I think a routing error is more important.

> Actually most tiles don't contain different settings. I'm creating map
> of Europe where a few tiles for over thousand have mixed settings. So
> definitely preconfigured setting for country would be better then single
> default for all.
>
> Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems so easy to add dirve-on-left flag to
> LocatorConfig, that I can't stop myself from pressing for this solution ;)

yes, I agree that this is the better solution, but I am not familiar
with that part of the code. If I got that right, the flag is only important
for roundabouts, and we already discussed that we should
count them and - if a tile contains different drive-on-left values -
use the one with the higher number for the  complete tile.

I'll try to code it like that in the next days.