logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat Mar 22 22:05:54 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > the problem is that one tile can contain different settings

Isn't it exactly the same for ZIP flag?

Actually most tiles don't contain different settings. I'm creating map
of Europe where a few tiles for over thousand have mixed settings. So
definitely preconfigured setting for country would be better then single
default for all.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems so easy to add dirve-on-left flag to
LocatorConfig, that I can't stop myself from pressing for this solution ;)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej