logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 22 17:10:11 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

forgot to mention that GPSMapEdit shows a lot of routing nodes for the
ways were mkgmap created a cycleway.
AFAIK these nodes are not in the img file, it seems that GPSMapEdit
calculates them itself.

Gerd

GerdP wrote