logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 22 17:06:36 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

here is version 3 of the patch.
I still see small changes in the layout of the ways, but not at points
which are not crossings. For the ways that are crossings
I assume that the WrongAngleFixer switiches between two
non-optimal solutions. Depending on the number of roads (odd,even),
it switches to a different solution.
I'lll look at that part again when I've finished the new code for
route restrictions.

Gerd