logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 22 15:20:09 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

I see, the patch works only in combination with --preserve-element-order,
and I always use this option to make results comparable.

I guess I should force that option when one of the make-cycleway options is
active.

Gerd