logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] No sort description for code-page 1252 available

From News news at pointdee.co.uk on Sat Mar 22 12:35:38 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd

I'm not using any kind of IDE here. This is normally scripted but what
I'm doing is equivalent to running the following at a bash prompt

mkdir new
cd new
svn co http://svn.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap/trunk
cd trunk
ant dist

And then running mkgmap from the new/trunk/dist folder (ant clean dist
produces the same error)

I'v been doing this for many months (years) now and this is the first
time I've had this problem

OS is openSUSE 13.1_64 with current ant and openjdk

Thanks

Paul