logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap and route restrictions

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 21 10:36:11 GMT 2014

Hi Nick,

yes, if your style allows pedestrians for designation= public_footpath ways.

With r3116 and the default style and original data I see the same long way for both start points.
When I add the tag
foot=yes
to way 20138647 I see the same short route for both start points.

Gerd