logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3111: trouble with link-pois-to-ways

From Manfred Brenneisen ManneB at gmx.net on Sun Mar 16 15:46:34 GMT 2014

Thanks Gerd.

When you update the description, would it be possible for you to have a look at the documentation link on mkgmap.org.uk?
Curently this seems not to work, so the command line parameter descriptions are missing in the web. I don't trust the wiki as it is quite outdated
Or give a hint there that the only way to get current description, is the command line

Cheers
Manfred