logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug: Address search and opposite cycleway

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Mon Mar 10 21:22:02 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

On Mon, Mar 10, WanMil wrote:

> mkgmap:street is only used for house number matching while compiling the
> maps.

I found the bug:

stripStreetName() in HousenumberGenerator.java removes the
"(cylceway)" for comparing the streets.
That's of course wrong, because now "Sandwall (cycleway)"
matches "Sandwall", but this are two different streets.

I don't know why you are removing text in brackets here,
but I think that's not correct. If somebody wants to do that
for his map, he can do this in his style.
But it is impossible to workaround this bug in the style.

  Thorsten