logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch NOD127

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sun Mar 9 14:53:37 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > If I comment the roundabout block  in the lines file

See my first mail, I have tested roundabouts. Commenting the roundabout
block clears problem, but if you instead change objects 0x0c into some
other road, then problem remains.

More precisely, I think route is correct, when roundabout get the same
object as main road, but if roundabout is a different object (not
necessary 0x0C), then calculation is wrong. Maybe reason is a turn angle?

In my test detours contain roundabouts too. And if I set avoidance to
roundabouts in BaseCamp, then detour changes, which suggest that
roundabouts aren't the main reason of detour.

I think mkgmap processes tag "junction=roundabout", even if there is no
roundabout object 0x0C. After commenting the roundabout block, avoidance
in BaseCamp still works. But avoidance doesn't work with following line
in style:

junction=roundabout & highway=* {delete junction}

Side note: there is no verification of "class=" value. If I set
"class=6" then mkgmap crashes with array index out of bounds exception.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej