logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug: Address search and opposite cycleway

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Mar 9 08:07:18 GMT 2014

Hi,

I was wondering why I couldn't find sometimes addresses even
if they where entered correct in OSM.
By pure luck I found now the reason, it looks like if a way
has the tag "cycleway=opposite", the address information is
put on the wrong way.

Look at Sandwall 17 or 19 in Wyk auf Foehr
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/54.68666/8.56960)

With my own and with the default mkgmap style, you will not find
the address with "Sandwall 17", but with "Sandwall (Cycleway) 17".

I think for address search, the "(Cylceway)" streets should be ignored.

  Thorsten