logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Infinite loop splitter

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 8 15:47:43 GMT 2014

Hi Minko,

fine:-)

I think the only good reason to use splitter with an input file like
europe.o5m or planet.o5m in combination with a poly file
that extracts a small part is that it is able to keep ferry lines complete.

osmconvert --complete-ways --complex-ways -B=bnl_01.poly europe.o5m
-o=benelux.o5m
fails for me as well. I'll ask the author about it.

Gerd

ligfietser wrote