logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Infinite loop splitter

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Mar 8 15:04:02 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,
Thanks for the fix, I will test it out.
I tried Hennings approach but splitting seemed to last much longer because it analyses the whole EU extract and I only need the Benelux plus a small area of France and Germany.

Splitting wasn't completed and threw out this error:

warning: --keep-complete is only used for the first input file.
New way id 195314 is not higher than last id 264955883
Maybe the IDs are not sorted. This is not supported with keep-complete=true or --problem-list

I'll try now  r320.