logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch NOD127

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 7 14:46:14 GMT 2014

Hi Felix,

it seems that we write invalid or wrong turn restriction in the branch.
I can't say much more until now, but maybe a restriction is simply used
at the wrong crossing. This can cause all kinds weird results.
I am also not sure if this branch works as well with styles like yours
which creates multiple routable ways for one street, as this is not
used in the Garmin maps that I know.

Gerd

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote