logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch NOD127

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Mar 7 14:37:08 GMT 2014

I have generated a map using NOD127 branch - for me the routing results
are about the same, if not slightly worse.
Using shorter distance option, there seems to be a bit higher focus on
using fast roads. Also there are more turns than on trunk in the routes
- and more often little detours to get on a "better" road.

But well, my styles are anything but standard.

Else I couldn't notice anything. Just like using trunk - Mapsource
produced some crashes - this didn't hapen for me using mkgmap as of mid
December (didn't update since then till now). It's not crashing
Mapsource fully, but Error Code 3 and go again... I cannot find out any
reason for it however (happens about 1 in 10 long distance routes. If I
change the split or something in the style, then it will happen
somewhere else).