logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch NOD127

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Mar 6 13:26:06 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

This looks like a major improvement in routing, well done guys!

I've done a few small tests in Basecamp with the default style:
-Cars are not routed on bike paths anymore (and I dont have to set carpool avoidance on)
-Bikes are not sent on footways (bicycle=no seems respected?)
-Cycling profile, car profile and pedestrian now finally behave as expected

So it seems the issues with the carpool bit are solved too.

Havent tested it yet on my devices but this branch looks very promising!