logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3081: merge from the high-prec-coord branch.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Mar 6 12:36:06 GMT 2014

Well there is Lake Neusiedl - which is entered as sea, Bodensee and some
others maybe too? OSM gotten so complex that even some lakes need to be
entered as sea (and it makes sense because otherwise lakes on country
boundary would be empty or overflowing...).