logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter and multiple input-files

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Mon Mar 3 19:23:23 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,
yes you got it right, as you mean "touch" as touched by bbox of
srtm-file. The srtm-file contains Iceland (NW) and New Zealand (SE).
Every poly-file works, which touch this area. Now I tried to split a
part of Canada and it failed.

To sumerize the log: It split planet as normal and after this splitter
tries to start the same with srtm-file and returns something like "poly
does not touch input-file, please use a polygon, ..."

If you need the log, I will generate one.

Henning