logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] additional arcs patch

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sun Mar 2 23:11:53 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

I have tested long distance routing with mkgmap-sort-r3067 too. BaseCamp
can create long routes, but they aren't the same as in high precision
branch. Similarly like in previous comparisons, I can't tell which
results are better.

I really appreciate smaller size of img created with high precision
branch, but unfortunately I can't use it, because of search problems
connected with transliteration. These problems are solved in
mkgmap-sort-r3067 or at least I can find addresses in Bulgaria. Could
you merge both branches?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej