logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap exception while reading "options" file

From paco.tyson at free.fr paco.tyson at free.fr on Sat Mar 1 10:19:38 GMT 2014

Hi Steve, Gerd,

Selon Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>:

> On 28/02/14 06:19, Gerd Petermann wrote:
> > @Steve : Attached is a patch that solves this issue,
> > but I think the real problem is that isEOF is not set to true
> > at the right place in TokenScanner. Can you have a look at it?
>
> OK.  I did try without a final line ending and it didn't give me an
> error, so I didn't suggest it. Now however I am getting an error.
>
> I also get an error when I use mac line endings (CR only).
> Although modern macs with OS X use unix style line endings
> it is plausible that the previous version he was using
> had some kind of comparability for old style line endings
> which was not present after the upgrade.

The OS migration hasn't modified the file, I checked with a backup. The LF (none
of the files has CR line endings) was already missing.

As I also had to specify the right encoding in my Ant build script, I guess
java7 is the cause for this changed behaviour.

Anyway, thanks guys for your help.