logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] != not working in rule

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Fri Feb 28 15:38:36 GMT 2014

For some tests, I have included the line
|highway!=residential & name ~ '[Ee]strada .*' { deletealltags }|
in my lines style file, but mkgmap complains about "Invalid rule
expression". Without ! it works fine. Shouldn't it work?

--
Por favor, no me envíe documentos con extensiones .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .mdb, mdbx
Instale LibreOffice desde http://es.libreoffice.org/descarga/