logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap exception while reading "options" file

From paco.tyson at free.fr paco.tyson at free.fr on Thu Feb 27 21:45:05 GMT 2014

Selon Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>:

> Hi Paco,
>
> I hope r3069 helps you to find out where the problem
> is.
>
> Gerd

Using r3069, when checking the style, I get :

"Error: Levels specification not all numbers: 5:17,6:15,7:14null check 7:14null"

I found out with an hex editor that :
- line endings are LF
- encoding doesn't matter : latin1 or utf-8 output the same result

However the file was missing a LF at the end of the last line. Simply adding a
blank line at the end of the file solved the issue.

Out of curiosity, I tried removing the last LF character in the lines file but
it doesn't trigger the issue.

Thanks Gerd and Steve for the help. :)